Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! Happy Sunday :)
WEEKLY WRAP 13 (Links loved throughout the week)
- Lovely owl painted stones
- Cute "Apple Papple" print by Elisabeth Dunker over on Fine Little Day (above left)
- These pinecone treats look yummy and so festive as Fall is now here.
- This batman and joker illustration is fabulous!
- Stacking DIY planter would be wonderful for herbs.
- Have you ever seen Jim Gaffigan? The mister and I watch Mr. Universe and couldn't stop laughing.
- This retro farm illustration by Jenny Tiffany
- Arrow necklace (above right) via Urban Outfitters.
- Homemade cookie stamper.
- Skull designed lace backed dress pattern.